Monday 14 March 2011

Ughhuxbvcbiksppmwc....chocolate & comments

Guys, never overdo it on the chocolate. You get a horrible sick feeling and an inability to function properly.


Anyway, I'm currently working on Chapter 2 of Nothing To You, but I'm a bit discouraged by lack of feedback. This is not towards the commenters obviously, whose comments I deeply appreciate:
amore_koko, fidhasoo25, tomayyo, lovelove11, may_vk, I love you guys ^^


So guys, please feedback and let me know if I'm doing well or not, otherwise we might end up with a boring or badly written fic, and we don't want that T_T i know i don't cause im putting in a lot of effort to write and update frequently...


Anyway. Don't eat too much chocolate.
And don't eat those 'Allens Jaffas' chocs, don't know if you heard of them but they suck; they make you sick really fast!


I suddenly got a liking for Yoochun/Jessica...Yoosica? No, that would be Yoona/Jessica wouldn't it..Chunsica? Maybe...anyway, why do my ideal pairings never have fanfics written about them? T_T I shall have to do it myself...


Until next time guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment