Sunday 13 March 2011

[FANFIC UPDATE] Nothing To You: "Chapter 2 - Seoul"



I've finished and uploaded Chapter 2 of Nothing To You! Check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28055/nothing-to-you-dbsk-snsd-tiffany-tvxq-yunfany-yunho


Trailer Movie:




My Story Plan...?
I'm so proud of myself. Heh heh. I'm gonna tell you why :)
I was stressing about two days ago because I'd written the first chapter and even though I knew what the basic idea was, I had no idea how I was going to write the story, nor what it was going to feature. But, I decided to write out a plan for my story; writing about a sentence for each event; example: "Yunho surprises Tiffany by attending her graduation in US", "Yunho has to leave abruptly, Tiffany doesn't get to say goodbye", etc, that sort of thing. Yeah, it might sound a bit weird but hey; it's working, because I updated within two days of posting my first chap, not to mention I've got another like, four or five chapters (or maybe even more!?) worth of planning down! So prepare yourselves readers; it shall be a fun ride ^^


Anyway, don't forget to subscribe to my story, follow my blog/twitter if you want updates: (www.twitter.com/snarkysmile) and let me know what you think of my story please ^^


Later~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment