Thursday 10 March 2011

Dawn's First Light [FANFIC REVIEW]

Okay, so if you're a compulsive k-pop shipper like I am, you probably know the frustration when you just can't find a decent/unrushed/grammatically correct fanfic about your fave OTP. Well, I've hunted down a few of my fave fanfics (mostly SNSK, sorry!) that you should definitely check out ASAP. Here's the first.


Dawn's First Light


"I'm fine with being lonely, it's always been like that. I didn't need you. But I let you in. And I let you go. But it was also your choice to leave. Be angry, be frustrated, be whatever. I could care less anymore. Those heartfelt confessions...well I regret them. I choose to move on, though my heart is still set in it's place. I choose to forget you. In the end, what else can I do? You thought twice and chose your path. It only leads you further away from me. But I'm fine with being lonely."

The storyline follows Jessica and her struggle in getting over her separation from Jaejoong as he leaves SM Entertainment, and the mystery behind an anonymously-sent gift that has a connection with her past.
The story is currently on hiatus, but it's got some great potential, and some extra encourage may get our dear author to pick it up again because the feelings in it are really well captured and it'd be a shame for it not to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment